We make it our mission to go above and beyond for our members, offering a variety of resources as well as promotional and educational opportunities to help strengthen our business community.
As a valued member of the Chamber, you’ll receive these benefits*:
- Mix and mingle with others at special members-only events
- Participate in joint advertising/sponsorship opportunities
- Get a listing on the Solvang Map
- Directory listing
- Access to at least a dozen educational opportunities like soft skills training, business seminars, networking training classes, HR & Leadership training.
- Access to Business Information and Assistance Resources (SBA & EDC)
- Place your marketing materials in our Chamber office
- Web presence on the Chamber website
- Ribbon Cuttings
- Post Events, Jobs, Member-to-Member Deals, Press Releases and Company News on Chamber website
- A free listing in the Relocation and Referral Guide, distributed annually to Chamber members, in relocation packets and for purchase.
- Business Referrals for Chamber Members
- Unlimited Social media promotion
- New & Renewing Member Promotion
- Subscription to Chamber email blasts
Become a Member of the
Economic Development Collaborative
The Solvang Chamber of Commerce is the Small Business Development Center for North Santa Barbara County. The EDC is regional asset for economic vitality in Ventura, Santa Barbara and Los Angeles counties, giving businesses, community partners and civic leaders the resources they need to succeed. By leveraging public and private funds, the EDC has become a key player in delivering business consulting, funding and strategic initiatives that support the regional economy.
SUPPORTING BUSINESS GROWTH AND ACCESS TO CAPITAL
Outcome-driven Economic Development
EDC is dedicated to the delivery of four core functions:
- Regional convener, collaborator and strategist on economic development initiatives.
- Retention and growth of our existing business base through business advising, training and lending.
- Business attraction, by promoting our region’s assets, coordinating with cities and other stakeholders for effective response to new business opportunities.
- Entrepreneurship, by networking resources and supporting start-up enterprises.